Tripalink, founded in 2016, is a product-and community-focused residential co-living company with a unique and integrated business model being a property operator and a real estate developer. Tripalink has entered 7 major cities in the US and is managing over 3000 bed-spaces. In 2020, Tripaink will expand to 30 cities, operate over 10,000 bed-spaces, and enrich millennial's' lives with its co-living services on a larger scale.
What We Provide:
- Full Time Return Offer
- CPT/OPT/H1B Sponsorship
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
- Compensation & Benefits Above Average
- Get familiar with all the properties, create introduction strategy and display properties for potential tenants in both open house activities and individual visits.
- Conduct Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Determine clients’ needs and budget to propose guidance and solutions for them.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, statements, etc.) and manage the check-in / check-out processes.
- Cooperate with vendors to solve maintenance issues, providing customer-oriented service to tenants.
- Participate in the brainstorm and meetings to initiate consulting plan for different seasons with flexible strategies.
- Expand and innovate promotion channels including but not limit to online / offline advertisements, open house and community building activities.
- 1+ years of leasing or related experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Proven working experience as leasing agent
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- MS Office familiarity
- Fluent in speaking Chinese is mandatory
Working Hours: 9:30 - 6:30
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Please refer to this format as subject line: "Name + Position + CCYP"
|全職， 05/10/2021 10:08 AM|
|全職， 05/06/2021 06:08 PM|
|全職， 05/04/2021 02:05 PM|
|全職， 10/14/2020 12:41 PM|
|全職， 09/28/2020 03:52 PM|
|全職， 09/26/2018 02:57 AM|
|全職， 05/05/2021 09:55 AM|
|全職， 04/08/2021 11:43 AM||
|全職， 02/03/2021 02:09 PM|
|全職， 08/25/2020 04:56 PM||