Digital Technology Intern (Summer 2020)
Arup - Los Angeles, CA
Temporary | Internship
Estimated: $35,000 - $51,000 a year
Click to apply
* Bachelor's Degree
* IT Experience
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, youll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. Youll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
* Application Support
* Systems Analysis
* Desktop and Server Administration
* Email, IM and Mobile Devices
* Network and Infrastructure Support
* Project Management
* Inventory / Documentation
* Pursuing a Computer Science, MIS or CIS bachelors degree
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 or better
* Working knowledge of Information Technology, PCs, servers and networks
* Professional communication and presentation skills
* Collaborative mindset
* Working knowledge of PowerShell a plus
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
* Delta Sky Way at LAX
* USC Village
* LA Memorial Coliseum
* The Broad Museum
* LACMTA Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.