Atosa Catering Equipment Inc 是全美覆盖范围最广的厨具生产销售厂商，成立于2013年，在4年多的时间里从一家分公司，发展壮大到在10个州的12个城市建有自己的直营仓库。其母公司为国内的银都餐饮设备股份有限公司，是全国最大的商用厨房设备的高新技术企业，并于2017年9月在国内成功上市。作为专业的商用餐饮设备制造商，为消费者提供饮食健康保障和为客户提供高性价比的产品是Atosa一贯的行为准则和理念。优秀的品质，良好的服务，确保Atosa在商用厨房设备行业领跑。Atosa, we make the kitchen better.
Operation Manager Trainee for Southern California
Operation Manager Trainee for Northern Texas
Operation Manager Trainee for Georgia
Operation Manager Trainee for New Jersey
Operation Manager Trainee for Illinois
Operations Manager Trainee:
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of our corporate branch. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. This position requires extensive travel through assigned work activities and projects, during this time relocating may take effect. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful.
This job is primarily responsible for training to assume a management role (i.e. Superintendent or Operations Manager) to maintain the maintenance and operations of a facility while maintaining the safety and well-being of employees. The most important responsibility is guarding employee safety. This role will learn and utilize leadership skills and assume responsibility to ensure the facility operates in an efficient and profitable manner while facing different and new challenges every day. The job has direct input on personnel issues, financial decisions, construction projects and proposals, as well as the daily operations of the facility
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Manages branch inventory control, and works closely with warehouse staff and inventory accountant to regularly verify that inventory records are accurate through inventory record audits and physical counts.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
• Understand financial statements in order to create action plans to manage running costs and overheads
• Financial Management: Financial reporting and cost control related to maintenance and asset management
• Assist with auditing purposes by monitoring daily claims activity to identify any instances where contractual obligations were violated or where the facility under- or over-performed based on contract requirements
• Accountable for coordinating with Maintenance, Asset Management, Sales and Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure policy and processes are followed to optimize running costs and maintenance overhead
• Effectively develop and lead employees to increase productivity and morale
• Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and customer service as needed
• Resolves any and all day to day operational needs, often completing a variety of tasks in addition to those listed within these responsibilities as necessary for efficient branch operations.
• Maintain a clean, efficient work environment. Learn inventory requirements; occasionally walk through facility to ensure operating supplies and inventory are available.
• Travel to various locations when needing to assist with the location. And Relocate if needed
• Mandarin Speaking Required. Proficiency in English and Chinese languages.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Motivate toward career growth and learning
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Strong understanding of customer service, inventory, and accounting procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service orientation.
• Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to interact efficiently with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Leadership and conflict management skills.
• Ability to engage and motivate others.
Minimum Experience Required:
• Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
• Job Field: 2+ years working experience in management or operations.
|全職， 02/19/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 06/20/2022 10:09 AM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:12 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:10 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:05 PM|