About Longo Customs Service
Longo Customs Service was established in 2016 as a professional customs broker headquartered in Los Angeles. Longo is one of the leading customs brokerage companies in the U.S. and committed to providing professional, efficient, and compliant customs clearance services for cross-border businesses. Longo’s customer-centric outlook and principles of integrity are the core values of the business.
About Our Team
We specialize in U.S. customs clearance services with U.S. customs broker license and professional customs clearance teams. Our services include but not limited to Formal Entry (Air and Ocean) and T86. We have several CFS warehouses and FTZ bonded warehouses located at LAX/ JFK/ ORD/ DFW/ MIA to support all business needs. We provided customs clearance services to thousands of enterprises over the past 6 years. We are launching worldwide business and will cover Europe, Asia, and South America. We pride ourselves on understanding customer's needs, 24/7 availability, and ability to adapt and grow with our customers.
Longo Customs Service Brokerage Department is responsible for the timely submission of entries to US Customs in order for freight to be released Serving as an integral member of the Brokerage team, a successful candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines The ideal candidate must have prior experience in customs brokerage, including classifying and scheduling cargo with US Customs Licensed Custom Brokers or people with cargo classification experience are encouraged to apply
We are looking for someone with positive attitude and willingness to learn No previous experience required but experience in logistic, import field preferred
General duties and attributes include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with customers and government agencies to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Daily follow up on documentation discrepancy issues which requires the ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with US Customs officers, customers, and foreign origins.
- Proficiency with valuation and classification from commercial documentation required.
- Manage and prioritize a diverse workload of general accounts
- Good time management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with keen attention to details
- Good communication skills
- MS Office programs
- A legal tax status
- US Customs Brokerage license preferred
- Over one-year related experiences
We provide excellent benefits package including Sick Leaves, Vacation, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K, and Annual Bonus etc.
Please email your resume to HR@LONGOCUSTOMS.COM if you are interested in this position.
|全職， 01/05/2023 11:58 AM||
|全職， 11/22/2022 10:14 AM||
|全職， 09/26/2022 08:36 AM||
|兼職， 03/02/2022 02:54 PM||
|全職， 02/25/2022 09:22 AM||