As an Audit Associate, you will execute audit assignments in all areas relating to the preparation of financial statements, while working with talented and creative senior professionals. You will gain a broad-based experience with developing your audit skills, a variety of industries, and businesses and how they operate. You will also have an opportunity for international travel.
Responsibilities of Audit Associates:
• Proactively seeks instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance; shows evidence of incorporating feedback into actions.
• Recognizes potential roadblocks to completing tasks, and seeks guidance from supervisors to address issues.
• Uses technical resources and tools to expand one's sphere of resources, skill set and to enhance work product.
• Demonstrates an awareness of workloads; offers to help team members; takes on additional tasks when appropriate.
• Delivers quality work product, free of errors and in compliance with Firm policy and procedures and regulatory standards.
• Actively listens and correctly interprets messages; responds appropriately.
• Understands assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks clarity and guidance when needed.
• Organizes work product in a logical and understandable manner within defined timeframe and in accordance with Squar Milner documentation standards.
Please email c a r e e r s @ s q u a r m i l n e r . c o m with the subject line "Audit Associate- SV"
|全職， 09/26/2018 02:57 AM|
|全職， 04/08/2021 11:43 AM||
|全職， 04/08/2021 09:28 AM|
|全職， 02/09/2021 09:59 AM|
|全職， 02/03/2021 02:09 PM|