San Jose Home Protection Company is seeking a Data Entry / Junior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing the contractors invoices received for payments in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, including, but not limited to:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies in invoices and supporting documentation;
- Receive, review and enter vendor invoices into accounting system, match purchase orders to invoices;
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox and respond timely to vendor inquiries;
- Assist with other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures;
- Detail oriented, quick learner, professional attitude, reliable;
- Basic accounting principles knowledge is a plus;
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently;
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently;
- Professional telephone etiquette;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Computer skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook required.
This position is 40 hours per week. Salary starting at $16/hour. Background and Drug screening is required.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|全職， 09/26/2018 02:57 AM|
|全職， 04/08/2021 11:43 AM||
|全職， 04/08/2021 09:28 AM|
|全職， 02/09/2021 09:59 AM|
|全職， 02/03/2021 02:09 PM|