About Longo Customs Service
Longo Customs Service was established in 2016 as a professional customs broker headquartered in Los Angeles. Longo is one of the leading customs brokerage companies in the U.S. and committed to providing professional, efficient, and compliant customs clearance services for cross-border businesses. Longo’s customer-centric outlook and principles of integrity are the core values of the business.
About Our Team
We specialize in U.S. customs clearance services with U.S. customs broker license and professional customs clearance teams. Our services include but not limited to Formal Entry (Air and Ocean) and T86. We have several CFS warehouses and FTZ bonded warehouses located at LAX/ JFK/ ORD/ DFW/ MIA to support all business needs. We provided customs clearance services to thousands of enterprises over the past 6 years. We are launching worldwide business and will cover Europe, Asia, and South America. We pride ourselves on understanding customer's needs, 24/7 availability, and ability to adapt and grow with our customers.
About This Position:
We are now looking for a talented and resourceful HR specialist to join our headquarter in Los Angeles. The HR specialist will recruit, support, and develop talents through developing policies and managing procedures. HR specialist duties will also involve the activities such as new hire onboarding packages, record employee attendance, training & development, and talent management. At Longo, we believe that people are our most important assets and you’ll be the one to shape positive working environment, promote corporate values.
General duties and attributes include but are not limited to the following:
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting, and managing hiring processes
- Maintain employee records (attendance, PTOs, sick leaves, etc.)
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- BS/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Over three-year HR, research related experiences
- Language: English and Chinese/Mandarin (Preferred but not required)
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude, Can-do attitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office- Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- HR certification preferred
We provide excellent benefits package including Sick Leaves, Vacation, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K, and Annual Bonus etc.
Please email your resume to HR@LONGOCUSTOMS.COM if you are interested in this position.
|全職， 11/14/2022 09:27 AM||
|全職， 04/14/2022 03:29 PM|
|全職， 14 minutes ago||
|全職， 27 minutes ago||
|全職， 35 minutes ago||
|全職， 38 minutes ago||