1. Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
2. Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
3. Manage local FEDEX and UPS trucking capacity to meet with daily and PEAK operation demand.
4. Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
5. Adhere to all warehousing, handling and inbound container receiving and outbound parcel delivery requirements.
6. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
7. Manage inventory control and reconcile with data storage system.
8. Prepare annual budget.
9. Liaise with CHQ team, US headoffice team and transport companies.
10. Plan work shifts, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
11. Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees and 3rd party labor agencies.
12.Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, delivery volume/accuracy productivity etc.).
13. Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services providers.
Requirements and skills
1. Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
2. Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
3. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
4. Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
5. Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
6. Outstanding Leadership skills and strong ability manage staffs.
7. Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
Location Middlesex Ave. Ste B, Monroe Township, NJ 08831, United States
Package DOE and Negotiable
Benefits pay leaves，extra business insurance，CalSavers and next year transfer to 401K
Contact me via Aliceliu@yaheetech.us if you want to give a try, Or added wechat 17724499016