99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 53 store
locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey,
Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the
grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new
members to join and grow along with our team!
Job Title: e-Commerce Specialist
● Creating and executing e-commerce strategies that maximize product sales, and revenue and
optimize the user experience.
● Working with cross-functional teams on daily e-commerce operation scope, progress, and
● Lead project lifecycle through design, development, testing, and launch; occasional development
of sitemaps and conceptual mockups.
● Ensuring the website displays the correct user interfaces, information, product images, and
videos. Coming up with solutions for any concern.
● Handling Instarcat, Doordash, and UberEats accounts, a bridge between stores and customers, and
reporting e-commerce methods and sale improvement.
● Produce reports of sales data and sales trends, respond to all online inquiries, and develop
current and new customer opportunities.
● Travelling to local stores for a maximum of 20% of working time.
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Operations, Information Technology, or a related field.
● 3 years experience in online, media, Ecommerce experience, and/or website production.
● Demonstrated experience in driving online sales growth and improving web conversation.
● Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, Google Analytics, and other web analytics tools and
metrics. Knowledge of programming languages, and/or Photoshop are a plus.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service to articulate and analyze
ideas between customers and stores.
● Bilingual in English/Mandarin is required.
● Willing to learn, detail-oriented, able to multitask, and confident.
● Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
● Willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
● Employment type: Full-Time position.
● Salary: DOE.
● Location: 2931 Faber St, Union City, CA 94587
● Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
● 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
● Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
● Long-Term Service Award
● Employee Discount
● Paid Time Off
● Referral Program
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|全職， 3 days ago||
|全職， 09/30/2022 05:02 PM||
|全職， 09/30/2022 04:57 PM||
|全職， 09/19/2022 12:02 PM||
|全職， 08/09/2022 01:25 PM||
|全職， 04/14/2022 03:29 PM|
|全職， 22 minutes ago||
|全職， 23 minutes ago||
|全職， 24 minutes ago||
|兼職， 27 minutes ago||