Executive Administrative Assistant- 纵横集团
Job function: Administrative
Job Summary/ description:
We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the executive team and managing the organization’s office operations and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up to date. We would like to work with you if you are love working with others and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization.
Education and Experience:
Associate's degree or higher
Duties and responsibilities
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
· Act as a liaison and provide support to the CEO. providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff.
· Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes. Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff;
· Administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, assisting, designing and producing reports, and presentations.
· Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Coordinate all Executive team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
· Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to show sensitivity to confidential matters.
• Ability to use good judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
• Works well with others.
• Exceptional attention to detail, keen organizations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software;
• Significant executive support experience.
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Paid PTO, Holiday
Job Type: Full-time, Flexible Schedule: 8 hour shift
Staffs and visitors are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly. vaccination records.
Location: 3720 Prince street, Flushing ,NY 11354
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
法拉盛办公室地址：3720 Prince street 2E,Flushing ,NY ,11355
|全職， 04/14/2022 03:29 PM|
|全職， 45 minutes ago||
|全職， 47 minutes ago||
|全職， 1 hour ago||
|全職， 1 hour ago||