General Job Description
Atosa USA, Inc. is looking to hire a skilled IT coordinator to maintain our networks and technology systems. In this role, you will be responsible for installing the company's computers, tablets, and smartphones. You will also provide our staff with training on using hardware, software, and cloud-based services. To ensure success as our IT coordinator, you should display a strong technical aptitude to quickly troubleshoot technical issues and the flexibility to thrive in a rapidly changing industry of information technology.
· Manage and upgrade our technological equipment and networks, in person and remotely.
· Provide technical support and training on how to properly use the company’s devices.
· Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance.
· Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
· Resolve computer network and software problems
· Monitor network and system performance and restore lost data, if necessary.
· Evaluate and provide advice on the best IT choices for the company.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proven experience as an IT coordinator or similar role.
· Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications as well as a strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Great communication and organizational skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to lift over 20 pounds of equipment.
Minimum Experience Required:
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer technology or related field.
· Job Field: Minimum (2) years’ experience with IT systems and functions.
· CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ (etc.) certification is a plus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|全職， 02/19/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:12 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:10 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:05 PM|
|全職， 03/16/2022 05:28 PM|