Operations Manager Trainee
Primarily responsible for training to assume a management role (Operations Manager) to maintain the daily operations of a facility while supervising the safety, well-being, and performance of employees. Must take a hands-on approach to learn and utilize leadership skills to assume responsibility of a branch at any time. Must learn to ensure the facility operates in an efficient and profitable manner while facing different and new challenges every day. Will be provided with a hands-on learning environment as well as receive the guidance, mentoring, and support needed to successfully transition to an Operations Manager. Requires extensive travel through assigned work activities and projects, during this time relocating may take effect. When no Operations Manager positions are available to transition into, trainees are responsible for assisting management in various operations related tasks and audits to gather a more in-depth understanding of the company.
· Manages branch inventory control, and works closely with warehouse staff and inventory accountant to regularly verify that inventory records are accurate through inventory record audits and physical counts.
· Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
· Understands financial statements in order to create action plans to manage running costs and overheads.
· Conducts financial report analysis and cost control related to branch operations.
· Accountable for coordinating with various internal departments (i.e. accounting, sales and marketing) to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure policy and processes are followed to optimize running costs and minimize overhead.
· Effectively develop and lead employees to increase productivity and morale.
· Provide support as needed in the various areas, including reporting, data-entry, strategic planning, and customer service as needed.
· Resolves any and all day to day operational needs, often completing a variety of tasks in. addition to those listed within these responsibilities as necessary for efficient branch operations.
· Maintain a clean, efficient work environment. Learn administrative inventory requirements; periodically walk through facility to ensure operating supplies and inventory are available.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, or participating in professional organizations.
· Travel to various locations when needing to assist with the location. (must be willing to relocate if needed)
· Various Operations Manager responsibilities after training and as assigned.
· Supervises, trains, provides guidance to, assigns duties to, coaches, counsels, disciplines, reviews, and assists branch employees.
· Manages branch accounting, ensuring daily that all orders have been fully processed and accurately invoiced to the customer with all relevant charges, discounts, and order information within accounting software.
· Assists office staff in completing daily duties in a timely manner as necessary. Duties may include order processing, shipping related tasks, invoicing, record keeping, customer service, etc.
· Negotiates pricing discounts with vendors for office supplies, shipping services, or various other branch needs.
· Prepares and completes action plans, implementing detailed schedules to ensure targeted deadlines are met.
· Implements productivity, quality, and customer-service standards to maintain a high quality standard for operations processes and procedures.
· Resolve problems, completes audits, identifies trends, and reports important or otherwise relevant operations information and recommendations to the corporate office.
· Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures that comply with company and legal regulations.
· Serves as primary point of contact for any customer issues that are escalated beyond office staff. Communicates on the phone and via email with the customers, knowing what information can and cannot be provided to the customers, properly answering customer questions, and resolving customer concerns in a professional manner.
· Resolves any and all day to day operational needs, often completing a variety of tasks in addition to those listed within these responsibilities as necessary for efficient branch operations.
· Ability to learn quickly, recall key details, and willingness to ask questions as needed.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong understanding of customer service, inventory, and accounting procedures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service orientation.
· Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
· Proficiency in English and Mandarin languages.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work efficiently with a team.
· Ability to interact efficiently with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Organization, leadership, and conflict management skills with the ability to engage and motivate others.
Minimum Experience Required
· Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
· Job Field: 2+ years working experience in management or operations.
|全職， 02/19/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 11/16/2022 03:23 PM|
|全職， 03/16/2022 05:28 PM|
|全職， 08/17/2020 10:27 PM|