Job Location(s): Brea, CA
General Job Description:
Verifies, prepares, and forwards purchase orders, as well as verifies receipt of items purchase orders based on business requirement. Monitors accounting system to maintain inventory levels and availability. Resolves issues related to inventory receipt discrepancies and billing. Reports to Accounting Controller. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision.
· Verifies and enters purchase orders into accounting software while adhering to purchasing policies, processes, and procedures.
· Create purchase order based on company needs, enters expectant order information, monitors receipt status, verifies and approves accurately received shipments.
· Reconciles inventory and purchasing ledgers to ensure that all orders are accounted for and properly posted.
· Reconciles vendor accounts payable ledgers to ensure that payment is accurately issued after order receipt.
· Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered and resolves any shipment discrepancies with suppliers.
· Authorizes payment for purchases by converting purchase order into bill in accounting software and forwarding receiving documentation to appropriate accounting party.
· Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing inventory, purchasing, and sales related data and trends.
· Maintain purchasing records by sorting, filing, and uploading purchasing documents to assigned locations.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and data management skills.
· Basic understanding of purchasing and general accounting procedures.
· Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
· Strong communication abilities, negotiation skills, and customer service orientation.
· Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
· Strong analytical and solving skills.
· Ability to work efficiently with a team.
Minimum Experience Required
· Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
· Job Field: 2+ years working in purchasing or general accounting.
|全職， 02/19/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 06/20/2022 10:09 AM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:12 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:05 PM|
|全職， 03/16/2022 05:28 PM|