General Job Description:
Our company is currently looking for an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our growing organization. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
· Welcome visitors and provide assistance and general support as needed.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
· Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents.
· Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient.
· Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments etc. for upper management.
· Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed.
· Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates.
· Maintain a clean and functional office.
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
· Organize special functions and social events.
· Provide administrative support for operations team and assist other departments and colleagues, as needed.
· Additional duties, as assigned by supervisor.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to work efficiently with a team.
· Working knowledge of general office equipment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation.
· Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
· Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
· English AND Mandarin or Spanish proficiency required.
Minimum Experience Required
· Education: BS in business administration or related field.
· Job Field: 2+ years working experience in office environment, administrative experience preferred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|全職， 02/19/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:12 PM|
|全職， 04/28/2022 03:10 PM|
|全職， 03/16/2022 05:28 PM|
|全職， 08/17/2020 10:27 PM|