How we will compensate you.
The average income in 2020 was $91,351.2 Individual agent performance dictates this income. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) and pension.3
Are you a leader who has the following traits?
3. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
AR10511A_012022 SMRU1900838 (Exp. 04.30.2022)
Management Fast Track Program
Compensation and benefits
The average annual income in 2020 among our recruiters was $240,300.3
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• A 401(k) plan (after one year of service)
• A defined benefit pension plan (subject to eligibility and vesting requirements)4
• Reimbursement for certain company-approved industry designations
4Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
Program description and qualifications
If you’ve completed your MBA within the past 24 months, have management experience, or have
owned a business.
Ideal candidates bring a strong desire to build, lead, and impact, along with proficiency in the following areas:
• Listening and presenting
• Cultivating relationships
• Connecting emotionally
• Simplifying complex topics
• Educating and coaching
AR10586.082021 SMRU1908250 (Exp.06.30.2022)
At New York Life, you’re in control of your career journey. You can grow your practice with the backing of a Fortune 100 company that is a leader in the financial services industry.1 New York Life is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States2 and holds the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer in the United States.3 We proudly have more MDRT members than any other company and know what it takes to help you be successful.4
1. New York Life ranks 67 on the 2021 Fortune 500 list based on revenues of the prior year. Source Fortune Magazine, June 2021. 2. Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/2/2021. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/. 3. Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 9/30/2021: A.M. Best (A ), Fitch (AAA), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor's (AA ). Ratings do not apply to Investment products as they are subject to market risks and will fluctuate in value. 4. New York Life agents have led the Million Dollar Round Table for 67 consecutive years. 2,283 of MDRT members are New York Life professionals. Source: MDRT, July 2021.
AR10511_112021 SMRU1900837 (Exp.07.31.2022)
|全職， 04/14/2022 03:29 PM|
|其它， 11 minutes ago||
|實習生， 1 hour ago||
|全職， 1 hour ago||
|全職， 1 hour ago||