The internship is a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience in public interest communications. You’ll learn from our team of experts how to support progressive nonprofits and foundations spark change. We care deeply about providing our interns with a rich professional experience. You’ll develop skills and build connections that will support you in your future career.
Our interns will undertake the following learning tasks that directly support our clients:
· Building list of relevant reporters to advance a client’s interest;
· Compiling press and media clips for clients and regularly identifying opportunities for clients to strengthen their position by responding to select news stories;
· Crafting digital toolkits and social media content;
· Participating in internal brainstorming sessions and contributing ideas;
· Researching articles and reports to gather insights and inform strategic planning meetings and client deliverables;
· Taking notes at internal and external meetings;
· Coordinating mailings and assembling packets for client meetings or trainings;
· Scheduling internal and client meetings;
· Participating in peer-pod and internal committees (e.g., digital, editorial, EDI)
· Creating PowerPoint presentations for trainings and webinars;
· Copy editing and drafting materials that adhere to AP Style and the Spitfire Style Guide, and
· Other duties as assigned.
• All candidates must have two years of post-high school studies. Candidates should have at least three to six months of office experience or related experience, or have held a previous internship;
• Knowledge of current events;
• Good oral and written communication skills that contribute to strong interpersonal working relationships;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and internet research tools (MS Teams, Cision, Meltwater and Sprout Social is a plus, but not required), and
• A demonstrated interest in driving positive social change.
|全職， 05/08/2021 11:36 AM|
|全職， 05/08/2021 08:01 AM|
|兼職， 05/08/2021 07:49 AM||
|全職， 05/07/2021 10:57 PM|
|全職， 05/07/2021 10:01 PM|