Our law firm is seeking a full-time assistant case manager to add to our team as we continue to expand.
- Attention to detail
- Must be bilingual in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient communication skills writing in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills to hit the ground running.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to follow specific detailed instructions.
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with electronic filing and attorney services.
- Experience in civil litigation is a plus, specifically in personal injury.
- Open to cross training to fill open positions in case of emergencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening Insurance Claims, processing claims with adjuster, assisting the client throughout the claims process.
- Opening cases, collecting records, and supporting the attorneys (scanning, efiling, printing).
- Assist in drafting declarations, discovery, and other various legal documents.
- Calendar hearings and due dates and following up with the attorneys.
- Communicate regularly with client regarding case status.
- Drafting translations of various documents as needed.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
Ex: All non-vaccinated customers are required to wear masks upon entry to the building. We require all non-vacinnated staff to reciprocate by wearing their mask coverings as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on experience.
Please submit resume to KellyT@vicwulaw.com.