We are hiring an HR Intern who can help continue to build our story, culture, and mission by supporting the Human Resources Team on projects related to recruiting, employee experience, HR Metrics, HRIS management and related activities. This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of general HR practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Join a small but mighty HR team that services approximately 100 employees as part of our larger department.
• Gain hands on experience in the following areas:
· talent acquisition
· HRIS data management
· compliance initiatives
Develop experience working on a variety of HR initiatives and gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment; all while helping our team continue to develop best-in-class processes.
• Shadow and support the HR team on daily operations
• Assist in recruiting activities such as but not limited to scheduling interviews and coordination of candidates
• Work with automated email templates in GH (arriving at the office, Zoom instructions, etc.)
• Contribute to the on-boarding employee experience
• Execute miscellaneous projects on the careers page: Employee testimonials via LinkedIn and Career Website
• Schedule quarterly New Hire lunch with the Executives
• Assist HR Team with running the overall internship program
• Send and collect feedback on internship program surveys
HR General Support
• Assist with Employee Onboarding and New Hire Orientation
• Provide HRIS support (auditing and maintaining the integrity of employee data in the HRIS).
• Track Mandatory Company Training
• Update HR team work page in Confluence
• Update Job Descriptions
• Assist with collecting and analyzing HR analytics (30-60-90 day surveys, NH Orientation, recruit metrics etc.)
• Assist with employee inquiries regarding general HR questions
• Manage HR Inbox
• Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON YOUR APPLICATION:
• Undergraduate/Graduate student attending an accredited university or recent grad
• Proven organizational skills and strong multi-tasking and execution skills
• Creative, analytical, and detail-oriented self-starter who can work successfully both independently and as part of a team with strong follow-through
• Strong teamwork skills and a cooperative working style.
• Flexibility and responsiveness.
• Proficiency in GSuite, Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
• 12+ week commitment
• Internship can be in Foster City, CA or remote
|全職， 05/08/2021 11:36 AM|
|全職， 05/08/2021 08:01 AM|
|兼職， 05/08/2021 07:49 AM||
|全職， 05/07/2021 10:57 PM|
|全職， 05/07/2021 10:01 PM|