Reporting directly to the CEO, the Intern to the CEO ("Business Analyst") provides executive and development support to the CEO on matters relating to business.
- Assists the CEO with daily duties and completes a broad variety of business tasks that include managing specific initiatives, programs, and events.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with various stakeholders including board of directors and investors.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with various stakeholders on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Conducts research on prospective companies, potential partnerships and M&A
- Drafts presentations, reports, proposals; prepares and coordinates written communication with investors and clients.