We're hiring for a part-time private equity intern position. The role will serve as a "chief of staff" to the founder of the firm - with a focus on 1-2 key initiatives that are a focus of the firm.
The role will involve working on research projects to analyze industries, specific companies (both public and private), and investment themes. The role will also include corresponding with (drafting e-mail correspondence & memos) for high-level executives and investors.
We strongly prefer candidates with previous finance and business analysis experience (earned through coursework or experience in an investing, consulting, or financial advisory capacity) as well as strong writing skills.
A successful candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter with great attention to detail - and is able to effectively project manage a complex initiative.
This position requires availability of 20-30 hours of availability per week.
The role is fully remote and can be done from anywhere – but will require some daily overlap with US pacific time.
What’s in it for you?
This is great opportunity to be introduced to the ins and outs of a private equity firm.
This is also a fully remote job that offers a lot of flexibility and autonomy. Our organization doesn’t feel very corporate. We care about results and a positive, problem solver attitude.
We are a fast-growing firm, so if it’s a good fit, you can grow with the company and have access to more opportunities internally or with our portfolio.
Required graduation year
2018 - 2023
- Comfort with google sheets and google slides (excel/powerpoint)
- Intermediate or advanced at online research
- High levels of comfort with financial statements and financial modeling (through finance/accounting coursework or professional experience)
- Experience with business and industry analysis
- Experience with business writing & professional correspondence (with c-level executives, investors, etc)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with or understanding of digital marketing (social media, content marketing, etc)
- Experience with a niche financial topic (real estate, equities, cryptocurrency, etc)
- Experience with startups, entrepreneurial ventures or running a small business
- Undergrad or advanced degree in finance, accounting, or other business field
|全職， 01/25/2021 11:50 PM||
|全職， 01/25/2021 11:11 PM|
|兼職， 01/25/2021 10:22 PM||
|全職， 01/25/2021 07:24 PM|
|全職， 01/25/2021 06:38 PM|