Tripalink, founded in 2016, is a product-and community-focused residential co-living company with a unique and integrated business model being a property operator and a real estate developer. Tripalink has entered 7 major cities in the US and is managing over 3000 bed-spaces. In 2020, Tripaink will expand to 30 cities, operate over 10,000 bed-spaces, and enrich millennial's' lives with its co-living services on a larger scale.
What We Provide:
- Full Time Return Offer
- CPT/OPT/H1B Sponsorship
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
- Compensation & Benefits Above Average
- Maintain property by contracting with maintenance services, inspect properties and supervise repairs
- Establish fluent communication and good relationship with tenants by investigating and resolving their complaints.
- Manage move-in and move-out flow including checking units, collect tenants information, send the notice and deal with deposit based on inspection.
- Operate Appfolio system to manage the customer data, maintenance requests, contracts and other related issues in the renting process.
- Assist with all the leasing department's need (touring tenants, negotiate with deals, terms and so on)
- Maintain and manage utility accounts
- Calculate and verify bills to tenants and vendors
- Upload latest property information on system
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of property management or related experience
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Capable of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Fluent in speaking Chinese is mandatory
Working Hours: 9:30 - 6:30
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to this format as subject line: "Name + Position + CCYP"
|全職， 05/10/2021 10:08 AM|
|全職， 05/06/2021 06:08 PM|
|全職， 05/04/2021 02:05 PM|
|全職， 02/09/2021 09:59 AM|
|全職， 10/14/2020 12:41 PM|
|全職， 05/11/2021 12:25 AM||
|全職， 05/10/2021 10:35 PM|
|全職， 05/10/2021 10:35 PM|
|全職， 05/10/2021 09:35 PM|
|全職， 05/10/2021 09:28 PM|