3/14/2023 3:08:40 PM 224
$41,600.00 - $50,600.00 Annually
5/12/2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in a mission-driven culture of high-quality performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency, dignity and accountability.
• Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities and collaborates with others to support short- and long-term goals/priorities for the department.
• Performs data entry of various documents, data sources and files.
• Conducts outreach calls for data entry purposes as needed.
• Assists with mailing information to members.
• Provides resource and mailing support for teleworking staff as applicable.
• Alerts supervisor of any issues that impact production and quality.
• Ensures all Protected Healthcare Information (PHI) is locked at the end of the day.
• Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year of data entry experience required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position such as those listed above is also qualifying.
• Experience in a managed health care environment.