1/3/2023 8:08:27 AM 287
$65,000.00 - $100,100.00 Annually
2/26/2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in a mission driven culture of high-quality performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency, dignity and accountability.
• Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities and collaborates with others to support short and long-term goals/priorities for the department.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems while considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Analyzes system logic difficulties and revises existing documentation as necessary.
• Analyzes program logic with upgrades to vendor changes as well as technical infrastructure impacts.
• Makes recommendations and prepares documentation to provide to programmers for required changes.
• Works directly with Programmer/Analyst to define scope and requirements.
• Prepares quality assurance (QA) methods to verify program and data integrity.
• Works as a technical resource to departments, on current production support as well as future implementation support, by reviewing and providing QA to verify program and data integrity.
• Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required.
• 3 years of Technical Analyst experience required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position such as those listed above is also qualifying.
• 1 year of experience working with a major managed care application (e.g., GuidingCare, McKesson).
• Some familiarity or work experience in the managed care industry.