9/27/2022 12:46:42 PM 268
See Position Description
10/29/2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Experience & Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst creating and maintaining Standard Query Language (SQL) queries and improving reporting methods required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position such as those listed above is also qualifying.
• Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field preferred.
• Standard Query Language (SQL) building skills.
• Standard data transactions such as 277, 999, XML report format.
• Medicare/Medi-Cal guidelines, regulations and data reporting requirements.
• Medical coding, including International Classification of Diseases (ICD10), Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes.
• American National Standards Institute (ANSI 5010 837).
Reports to: Manager, Encounters
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: J - $31.25 - $48.13 ($65,000 - $100,100)