City of Los Angeles-Principal Program Analyst
9/12/2022 8:09:31 AM
$112,175.00 - $149,549.00 Annually
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
11/7/2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Office of Research & Institutional Accountability
click to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that develops skills related to essential duties, or equivalent academic achievement. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in data collection and evaluation and/or research, performance, or financial auditing
- Master’s degree in a relevant field may substitute for up to two (2) years of experience.
Applicants who meet the Minimum Qualifications will be required to successfully complete the State Bar’s selection process for this classification.
License, Certificate, Registration Requirements
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Make fine visual distinctions upon proofreading written document and viewing information on a computer screen.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Possess visual capability and digital dexterity to operate a computer and other standard office equipment.
- Digital dexterity to assemble, retrieve and replace files.
- Frequent and ongoing use of a telephone and computer terminal.