• 2 years of experience processing multi-state payroll in a computerized payroll environment required.
• Associate's degree in Business Administration or relevant field; or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience in preferred.
• Experience working with Ceridian Dayforce payroll system preferred.
• Payroll software such as Ceridian Dayforce.
• Strong knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to payroll.
• Concepts and procedures and information relevant to administrative responsibilities tied to Payroll.
Reports to: Manager Payroll
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: E - $23.08 - $32.79 ($48,000 - $68,200)
CalOptima is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit. CalOptima wants to have qualified employees in every job position. CalOptima prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee, or applicant for employment, based on race, religion/religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transitioning status, age, sexual orientation, immigration status, military status as a disabled veteran, or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. CalOptima also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived as having, any of those characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources Disability Management at 657-900-1134.