Easyfind Company gathers, selects and integrates high-quality local resources in the United States to form a professional, legal, healthcare, educational, financial and business elite team.
Easyfind Company connects experienced and successful professionals with overseas students and individuals, providing them with the most reliable and useful information of services and products to help them from the aspects of the study, career planning, healthy lifestyle and ultimate success. Ultimately, Easyfind Company is building a trust ecosystem to provide the trusted services.
At the same time, Easyfind has been recognized and supported by governments at all levels in China, the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as various community organizations, enterprises, cultural and educational institutions, and civil society organizations.
Here, you can
Cultivate communication skills, logical processing ability, independent work ability, public relations ability.
Expand thinking patterns, cultivate professional workplace habits,
Access to the latest studying abroad, law, finance, career and other resources
Interact with the mayor of politics, business leaders, and outstanding student representatives to expend your network
There are seniors to guide you the work in person.
This is an unpaid internship that may convert into a fulltime job in the future. It is a good opportunity for those who are in school or who just graduated.
We offer OPT Sponsorship to who intern 20hrs/week
We offer a recommendation letter to those who perform well
· Set specific marketing goals
· Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
· Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
· Analyze sales and marketing metrics
· Forecast market trends
· Research market to identify new opportunities
· Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
· Address advertising needs
· Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
· Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
· Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
· Establish a strong, long-term web presence
· Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
· Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
· In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
· Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
· Understanding of web design
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical skills
· Team management skills
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
· Email: email@example.com
|實習生， 06/01/2020 11:06 PM|
|全職， 06/01/2020 10:19 AM|
|實習生， 06/01/2020 10:19 AM|
|其它， 06/01/2020 10:19 AM|
|實習生， 06/01/2020 10:19 AM|
|全職， 06/02/2020 07:53 AM||
|全職， 06/02/2020 07:50 AM||
|全職， 06/02/2020 07:46 AM||
|兼職， 06/02/2020 12:15 AM|
|全職， 06/01/2020 11:31 PM|