KeyPoint Credit Union
Santa Clara, CA
CLICK TO APPLY
The KeyPoint Summer Internship program offers an exciting opportunity for college students to gain valuable experience, in their area of study, by working side-by-side with professionals in our company. The internship is designed to be an experience-based and hands-on learning environment. Students will be introduced to various credit union operations, accompanied with training to help them gain the knowledge, skills and/or further understanding of their respective field of interest.
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in
MS Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Physical Requirements: (Including lifting, sitting, walking, bending, reaching and squatting % of time in each function)
- Researches online banking issues as well as contacts stakes holders to facilitate testing and getting issues resolved
- Create new web forms per requirements provided by business owners
- Assist in building test plans for the new projects
- Assist with researching future tools (testing/PM tools)
- Assist in testing any application including but not limited to mobile
- May includes some requirements gathering and maintaining
- Assist in preparing presentations for projects
Indoor office 6 ft. height partitions, no doors, sitting 75%, standing 10% and walking 15%, lifting up to 25 lbs. ? frequency 1 hour daily (filing), carrying, some bending, some reaching, frequent kneeling/squatting, some climbing stairs/ladders
visual basic, python, computer science, programming, microsoft visual studio, databases, c# programming, linux, sql, software, c programming, microsoft sql server, unix, mac os, cascading style sheets (css)