click to apply
The Planning Analyst will, under the supervision of the planning lead, partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to develop an accurate demand forecast for all SKUs in the designated area of the business. Communicate demand forecast plans and the assumptions behind them to key supply chain stakeholders. Establish and manage SKU level statistical forecasts for specified area of accountability. Gather and incorporate all sources of market intelligence to produce the best possible operational forecast. Update and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and diagnostics to ensure continual forecast improvement efforts and prepare written analyses, documentation, reports or other data of a quality requiring minimal supervisory review.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 0 to 2 years of supply chain experience
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and interpret data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (specially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues
- Strong communication skills, communicate effectively and work well in team structures
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.