Seeking Current Students or 2020 College Graduates- Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, HR, Public Relations, Marketing, Data Analysis or Similar Majors.
Degree Levels- Training Certificate, Diploma, Associate and Bachelor
Work on 5-6 federal projects to support leadership. Training provided as needed.
Expenses covered for any travel and lodging.
Healthcare coverage provided. Tuition repayment assistance. Stipend Provided.
The successful candidate will demonstrate: teamwork capabilities, excellent inter-personal skills and decision-making abilities, strong communication, organizational and documentation skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and meeting established deadline.
Multiple Areas of Focus:
- Business Administration (Contracting/Procurement, Management, Project Management)
- Human Resources/Human Resources Development
- Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems
- Graphic Design/Web Development
- Data Sciences
- Public Administration/Government
- Economics/Budget Management
- Public Relations
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Behavior
All US States and Territories
Build your employment portfolio with relevant experience, gain new skills and leadership experience, replace traditional student jobs like waiting tables, sandwich artist, cashier, food delivery driver and retail work on your resume- and really impress the next person who interviews you.
To find our more, please attend our virtual session for program options and application assistance: