University Programs: Software Engineering InternEl Segundo,California,United States ***Great opportunity for current college students entering their Junior or Senior year by Fall 2020 or college graduate students (entering or currently enrolled) in a graduate program by Fall 2020. If you are not a current college or graduate student, please visit our other opportunities at www.raytheon.com/careers and apply!***
Click to apply
Raytheon's Space Programs lead the industry in demonstrating the speed and agility required for next generation responsive space missions. The Software Engineering Center is seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable Software Engineering Intern.
The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing complex requirements, develop large scale software (board support package, libraries and applications), performing unit level and integration testing using state of the art tools for embedded applications. Understand complex software architecture in order to analyze and fix defects reported during software development phases and at customer site. Ability to understand and employ Raytheon software development process during each phase of the software development cycle.
We have been recognized across industry with accolades such as:
* One of the top ten "Best Companies for Women to Work" by IEEE Women in Engineering magazine
* Among the "Best Places to Launch a Career" by Business Week magazine
* A "Top 50 Employer" by readers of Workforce Diversity for Engineering and IT Professionals
Check out our Raytheon overview on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/raytheoncompany
* Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience)
* Experience with C, C++, or Python
* Experience in customer interface and customer presentation skills
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA ( Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying )
* Competence in embedded software debugging and analysis tools (e.g. JTAG, GDB, etc.)
* Good understanding of different microprocessor architectures (e.g. PPC, x86, etc.)
* Understanding of agile software methodologies is a plus
* Some background or course work in cyber security or cryptography
* Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong team-player.
* Experience with Model Based Software Development
* Experience with Systems Tool Kit and Freeflyer
* Experience with Agile Development and associated tools such as JIRA
* Understanding of software development best practices and processes
* Good communication (oral and written) skills
* SAP/SAR Clearances
Required Education (including major):
* Currently pursuing a BS / BA Degree from a 4-year University and entering as a College Junior or Senior year OR pursuing a MS / MA / PhD by Fall 2020.
* Must be working towards a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent technical discipline.
* Must be appropriate grade level listed above.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Last Modified: 11/26/2019 11:09:11 PM
Cateogry: College Jobs
Business Unit: Space And Airborne Systems
Job Type: Intern
Job Industry: Software EngineeringRaytheon
|兼職， 06/02/2020 12:15 AM|
|全職， 06/01/2020 11:31 PM|
|全職， 06/01/2020 11:29 PM|
|實習生， 06/01/2020 11:06 PM|
|實習生， 06/01/2020 11:05 PM||