Click to apply
This internship will take place during the Summer from Monday June 1st - Friday August 7th. This position is for undergraduate students only (current sophomore, rising junior by summer term). The stipend is $3,650 if housing provision is needed or $6,650 if housing provision is not needed.
Internship Objective: Intern can expect to gain a better understanding of the bank examination process of national banks and federal thrifts.
Intern must be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, as a degree-seeking student in an accredited four-year college or university, pursuing a baccalaureate degree in accounting, banking, business administration, commercial or banking law, economics, finance, or closely related field of study.
Hours per week: 40
This is a highly selective program. To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited U.S. institution of higher education recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (visit https://www.ed.gov/accreditation to verify your school and/or program of study).
- Have and maintain a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Have a strong interest in working with the federal government.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $3,650.00 /year
- San Francisco, CA (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
economics, business administration, people-oriented, detail oriented, teamwork, microsoft powerpoint, market research, communication, social media, focus, group projects, accounting, finance, higher education, scheduling