click to apply
Requisition ID: 241776
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Our mission is to inspire our customers to optimize their business processes with cutting edge SAP and partner technologies, enabling them to realize new business models and becoming an intelligent enterprise, by unleashing the full potential of SAP as a true innovation and business platform leader in the industry. Our team acts as the central interface for customer and partner related topics from within the Technology and Innovation Board Area. Our cross-functional team has a very diverse and complementary skill set that makes it fun to work with each other and easy to learn from one another.
Expectations and Tasks
- Support project management and administrative activities related to SAP's customer strategy and ecosystem from a technology and innovation perspective
- Help to identify and break down complex, large-scale projects into actionable milestones and support the team to follow these through
- Establish governance and processes within new and existing workstreams
- Engage and collaborate with internal teams across various board areas to support driving various projects
- Support a highly motivated and agile team in their day-to-day business and become accountable for your own deliverables early on
- Own projects and drive these to success with support of the wider Customer & Innovation Team
Ideal Candidate Profile
Our team is looking for a passionate and outgoing graduate; someone who is highly collaborative, detail-oriented and knows how to get work done as an individual contributor as well as within a team. Ideal candidates will possess a strong business acumen within the software industry and understand how crucial the ecosystem is for SAP as a global technology player. The following skills and interests are highly preferred:
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across different teams
- Understanding of business priorities, with a proven ability to learn on the job and work independently
- Postgraduate with major in business administration, strategy, communications, computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Interest in the interplay of technology, human factors and business
- Ability to understand SAP's business strategy as well as the global technology partner landscape
- Skill to translate technical ideas into user-friendly communications and instructions
- Comfortable with navigating and working within a complex and geographically dispersed matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus
- Ability to influence and drive consensus and collaboration
- International experience and/or a practical understanding of cultural issues
- Strong desire to learn and work as part of an awesome team
Skills / Competencies
Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud (preferred)
Educational Requirements (degrees, class completion, etc.)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position
- Requires candidates to work 40 hrs/ week in 6 months
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
economics, communication, creativity, german, business administration, problem solving, innovation, self-motivated, detail oriented, teamwork, microsoft powerpoint, market research, social media, english language skills, microsoft office