Ground Source LLC is seeking hardworking and passionate Data Analysts that will be part of a startup team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables growth of current and future services to our customers. This Internship position will focus on engaging with our internal service teams to understand and provide solutions to complex data science problems.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or pattern in complex data sets
• Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of key metrics
• Work with the data center teams and various stakeholders to create the relevant metrics for measuring and monitoring the business
• Automate data collection, pre-processing and/or analysis
• Write Microsoft SQL queries and generate Microsoft powerpoint presentations
Required graduation year
2020 - 2025
Number of positions available
• Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.)
• Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including finance, sales and operations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
• You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
About Ground Source LLC
As a leader in the plant service field we are dedicated to your satisfaction and strive to provide the highest level of quality and service. We see an un-landscaped yard as a blank canvas. It actually brings us joy to visualize a yard that is just waiting for us to landscape or hardscape. With our love for the outdoors, we truly enjoy every opportunity to create a unique design in each individual landscape. Whether you decide to add a charming fountain, a calming stream, or an elaborate waterfall, they are a great way to bring tranquility that soothes the soul.
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
PROVIDED BY EMPLOYER
How will you be compensated for this role?
$22 - $25/hrHourly
Benefits for this internship
Insurance, Health, Wellness
Vacation & Time Off
WHAT TO EXPECT
What happens after you send in your application?
Interviews for this role are expected to start on 03/07/20. Due to the volume of applications, Ground Source LLC has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Ground Source LLC also indicates this role is likely to convert to a full time.