Office Administration Support Specialist (Intern/Co-Op FEB - APR) )
Position Summary & Responsibilities
About the experience: Our ITT Goulds Pumps co-op candidates have the unique opportunity to work for one of the most recognizable pump brands in the world. They will obtain firsthand experience in office administration and management by working closely with top-tier supervisors, administrators, and management professionals who offer guidance and mentorship for each candidate.
- Support Finance month end closing: costing, JE entries, reporting
- Inputting daily labor time sheets
- Reception duties such as tending to the front desk, distributing mail,and stocking supplies as needed.
- Manage the access badge system Assist with on-boarding and exit process for temp/permanent employees
- Participate in Event Committee which organizes events for the facility Other duties as assigned
Req ID #
ITT Goulds Pumps
Qualifications (specify required or desired):
- Educational Requirements: Currentlyenrolled BA program or related field.
- Students in good standing are eligible for this internship.
- Sophomore and Junior students are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Proficient with Microsoft (Word, Access, Excel) and AS400.
- Good math skills.
- Must be a Team Player, possess good customer service attitude, as well as good organizational skills.
- Able to work at a fast pace with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Able to take direction from others and follow instructions correctly.
Minimum 15-20 hours per week desired. 25-40 hours a week during school breaks. Schedule can be flexible within our operating hours (7 am 6 pm) so student can manage both internship and course work.
About ITT Goulds Pumps
ITT Industrial Process (IP) is a dynamic business expanding on a global scale. Headquartered in Seneca
Falls, New York, IP offers a portfolio of world-leading brands in industrial pumps, valves and monitoring and control equipment, offshore water treatment systems, and plant optimization and efficiency systems, as well as aftermarket
services and parts.
ITT Goulds Pumps is among the most widely recognized and respected brands in the global pump industry, serving customers in the oil and gas, mining, power generation, chemical, pulp and paper, and general industrial markets. As the only manufacturer to make digital monitoring standard on every process pump, ITT Goulds Pumps continues to lead the industry in both mechanical pump design and the adoption of smart technologies.
CA, City of Industry
Minimum Education Requirements
High School or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?
Percent of Travel Required
Office Administration Support Specialist Intern/Co-Op February - April
ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
microsoft word, written communication, mathematics, microsoft access, detail oriented, event management, microsoft excel, teamwork, communication, time management, social media, microsoft powerpoint, critical thinking, sports, social networking