NextGen Healthcare - Irvine, CA
Estimated: $27,000 - $37,000 a year
* Event Planning
* Administrative Experience
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
This position will support all planning functions of the UGM annual meeting.
Contact Management, Timelines & Deliverables, Managing Client Expectations, , Agenda Management, Online Registration Website Management, Coordinator, Data Entry SAP, Customer Care via UGM Hotline and UGM e-mail, General Administrative Work
Many responsibilities are project oriented. Assigned projects are managed the Lead UGM Planner, but may require the support of additional marketing resources and direction from Meeting Planners and Event Planners
* Customer Care Via UGM Hotline
* Managing Registration and Meeting Attendee Lists
* CVENT Registration Build and Reporting
* LCUG Group Attendee Management
* UGM Session Tracking
* SAP PO Tracking
* SAP Project & Time Management ( to include Project Entry)
* Office Supplies and Shipping -- UGM
* Support Meeting and Tradeshows outside of UGM with physical collateral and shipments
* Prior Administrative Experience Required
* Prior Experience with Meeting, Tradeshow or Event Planning
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled