Shiraz Creative is looking for an Administrative and Production Intern to join our Los Angeles Team in September!
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director and other members of the team in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support for a creative events company.
- Provide research and administrative assistance for special projects as assigned.
- Support general office duties such as: answering phones, data entry, distributing mail, scheduling appointments for management, managing calendars, filing, etc.
- Assist producers on agency projects: special events, activations, product launches, etc.
- Conduct research, coordinate vendors, help prepare event documents.
- Source items needed for events.
- Provide design assistance and come up with unique design ideas for creative events.
- Onsite event support when required.
- Must be an actively enrolled in a four year college
- Must be receiving school credit for this internship: this is an unpaid internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Google Drive & Pinterest
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Must be able to drive
- Strong organizational skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a keen eye for design
- Takes direction well
- Must be able to put in a minimum of 3 days of work a week
- Start date: September 2019
Job Type: Internship