1. Marketing Coordinator
General Job Description
Atosa Catering Equipment is looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating strategic goals and a creative vision into actionable design solutions. You will translate brand strategy and creative vision into highly compelling, original, and defining work that advances the company’s brand. The desired candidate will need be an accomplished team leader, visual designer and brand-builder with demonstrated skills and interest in branding, design, and mapping creative deliverables to business strategy. Areas of work may include, but not limited to: branding, graphics, communications, interactive, research/strategic, graphics, and editing. Be able to manage the workflow on creative projects to ensure timely production
• Work alongside CEO, Executive Team and Sales Team to design comprehensive digital marketing strategies that increase new customer acquisition and retention, overall revenue, and enhance brand awareness.
• Organize workflow within the department
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
• Maintain and update the company’s website and landing pages
• Conceptualize complex designs for any type of media project.
• Manage, create and publish up to date content for the company’s social media pages
• Help take our brand to the next level by ensuring that all creative deliverables uphold our brand standards and strategy.
• Create complex animated graphics and infographics
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest design and techniques
• Present design concepts to internal clients and at times senior level management
• Provides professional graphic arts, graphic design, graphic editing, document printing, audio/video support, and specialized multimedia support, as needed, in the design, development, maintenance, and updating of all graphic arts, multimedia, and marketing materials
• Coordinate final products and disseminate finished products as required. All work shall be tracked and completed within established timelines.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
• Strong Leadership skills
• Excellent Communication
• Good organizational skills and strong judgment.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Strong understanding of post-production workflow and the latest production technology
• Ability to present ideas and solutions through effective communication
• Experience in system applications, database designs, database programming, and networking skills.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
• Advanced print and web design knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, including experience and familiarity with full Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Distiller.
• Ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics, and textual data to create highly advanced presentations.
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS.
• Skilled in Mac platform and Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum Experience Required:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic or web design, marketing, or related field.
• Job Field: Minimum (2) years of leadership experience in a professional design setting
2.Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Brea, CA
General Job Description:
Provides full cycle human resources support to offices across the United States. Will manage and execute a broad range of HR initiatives including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, learning & development, HR analytics, and payroll & benefits. Leads major human resources projects, advises on HR policies and procedures, addresses moderately complex HR inquiries, and guides the development of HR documents. Requires deep knowledge and developed technical expertise in the Human Resource discipline. Must be extremely detail-oriented, responsible, strong communicator, a good listener and must maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and responsibility. Typically reports to Director of Operations. Has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under minimal supervision.
• Talent Acquisition/Management: Champions talent management in the organization to ensure improved attraction, retention and development of employees. Creates and supports proactive employee engagement/ development programs that will increase retention and reduce turnover. Assists with recruitment efforts, conduct background checks of employees being recruited, process onboarding documentation and assist new hires assimilate to the team.
• Employee Conflict Resolution: Manages resolution of employee issues including sensitive or urgent employee relations matters. Coaches supervisors and managers on how to effectively address internal employee relations issues. Strives to effectively solve problems for the mutual benefit of the company and its associates achieving effective conflict resolution. Receives and responds to employment-related claims or complaints and conducts investigation to determine facts and recommend an appropriate solution.
• Culture Development: Drives effective implementation of the performance management processes to build a culture of effective coaching between managers and employees. Maintains a strong commitment to continuous company culture development and sustaining the business. Builds and maintains credibility and strong relationships with employees at all levels. Creates a positive employee relations atmosphere.
• Employee Records: Manages the entire personnel filing. Manages employee data in HRIS and communicate any updates with relevant internal and external teams. Paperless tracking of all employee data, files, and records in HRIS system. Ensures compliance with all legal recordkeeping requirements.
• Policies & Procedures: Partners with upper management and legal team on a broad range of human resource policies, programs, and compliance to ensure our handbook and policies are compliant with current local and federal laws and regulation. Administers HR policies and programs to ensure compliance in employee relations, staffing, recruitment, and termination, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record-keeping, and personnel records administration.
• Benefits Administration: Administers and implements all company benefits and benefit programs. Assists in the explanation of available benefits for new hires, aiding in enrollment process for new hires. Ensure timely completion and submission of employee insurance applications. Administers and monitors leave of absence documentation and activity. Track and process employee time off, vacation and sick time. Annually reviews benefit plans to ensure best package is selected.
• Payroll: Responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll in Paylocity software for approx. 150 employees. Audit timecards from timekeeping system to ensure no missing punches, skipped meal or rest breaks, or unauthorized overtime. Enters new hires, terminations, deductions, garnishments and child support orders, and payroll adjustments. Oversees compensation structure to ensure compliance with company budget as well as fairness amongst employees.
• Safety Training /Injury & Accidents: Works with Safety & Training Manager to address any health and safety issues in the workplace, manage workers compensation cases, record and track employee injury data as required by OSHA, and ensure that proper training is conducted for all employees. Enforce company safety policies and provide claims administration for workers compensation injuries. Implements required management and staff harassment training.
• Off boarding: Instructs managers on disciplinary procedures and properly documenting all the steps leading to the termination of an employee. Carefully drafts exit documentation and ensures legal compliance throughout employee exit process.
• Miscellaneous: Collaborates with leadership to implement HR programs focused on accomplishing targeted HR objectives. Work cross-functionally to ensure organizational needs are being met. Additional responsibilities as assigned based on business requirements.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and working through ambiguity.
• Experience supporting distributed teams across different geographies.
• Highly confidential and possesses ability to create, follow, and enforce human resource protocols, policies and procedures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local employment practices, laws and regulations (including knowledge of wage and hour laws).
• Proficient with MS office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and HRIS.
• Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
• Demonstrated expertise training and coaching managers and employees.
• Good judgement and ability to exercise discretion.
• Customer service mindset
Minimum Experience Required:
• Education: BS degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
• Job Field: 5+ years of experience in Human Resources role, including 3+ years of management responsibility.
工作地点 : Brea, CA
3. Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Location(s): Brea, CA
General Job Description:
Prepares and processes payments accurately and on time for amounts owed by the company. Reviews and verifies all purchase orders, statements, and invoices needed to prepare payments. Reconciles bills and balances accounts. Identifies and resolves any discrepancies to an account. Tracks all payment and transaction records using applicable systems. Reports to Accounts Payable Supervisor. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision.
• Timely receive, sort, verify, code, and enter invoices into accounting software.
• Review all received invoices for appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Verify received invoices using 3 way matching.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by posting accounts payable transactions to journals, ledgers and other records within accounting software.
• Track budgeted expenses and processes employee reimbursements by receiving and verifying expense reports.
• Monitor assigned accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, following up as necessary.
• Maintain vendor relationships by responding to inquiries via phone, mail, and email.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related accounts payable transactions.
• Maintains vendor files and historical records by filing necessary copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence.
• Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls and keeping company information strictly confidential.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and data management skills.
• Basic understanding of accounts payable and general accounting procedures.
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
• Strong communication abilities, negotiation skills, and customer service orientation.
• Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work efficiently with a team.
Minimum Experience Required：
• Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
• Job Field: 2+ years accounts payable or general accounting.
工作地点 : Brea, CA