Healthcare Administration Internship
All Care To You, LLC - Anaheim, CA
Estimated: $28,000 - $36,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* High School Diploma or GED
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Powerpoint
* Microsoft Outlook
The All Care To You Internship program was created for active students to gain unpaid industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments. This a short-term program to be completed alongside school year schedule within school and program requirements. This position is ideal for someone who wants to work in the healthcare system or in healthcare administration. You must be sharp and hungry to learn and grow; there are ample opportunities to advance to more senior roles for the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work on various assigned projects under all departments
* Assist with office duties such as typing, filing, and other computer-related tasks
* Gain exposure to healthcare services for persons with disabilities
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Work the average of 12-20 hours per week
* Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience
* Highschool diploma/GED required.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must be in pursuit of college degree
* 1 year of paid work experience
* Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work as a team player
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Excellent flexibility and adaptability
About the Company
All Care To You is a Management Service Organization providing our clients with healthcare administrative support. We provide services to Independent Physician Associations, TPAs, and Fiscal Intermediary clients. ACTY is a modern growing company which encourages diverse prospectives. We celebrate curiosity, initiative, drive and a passion for making a difference. We support a culture focused on teamwork, support, and inclusion.
Job Type: Internship
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* United States (Required)
* College Credit
microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, teamwork, microsoft outlook, organization, microsoft excel, management, initiative, written communication, adaptability, typing, filing, team player, focus, willingness to learn