Novo - Anaheim, CA
1 day agoInternshipEstimated: $29,000 - $39,000 a year
* Analysis Skills
About this Job
Novo is looking for a current college student or recent grad to intern with our IT team and provide tech support from our offices in Anaheim, California. This is a paid internship of up to 20 hours per week primarily during our regular office hours Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
The IT Intern will provide technology services and support under the direction of the IT Director. This includes:
* Maintenance of data, hardware, and software for Windows and MAC systems
* Network Infrastructure Support, Troubleshoot and Maintain Dell Switches, Unifi Wireless
* Printer setup
* Maintenance of voice systems
* Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support
* Organization of IT resources and maintaining an inventory of computer-related assets.
* Responding to help desk requests
* Current or recent Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
* Working knowledge of Windows/MAC hardware and software, printer/copier functions
* Understanding of Network Topologies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
* Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
* Shadowing and training experience with knowledgeable professionals
* Flexible daytime schedule for students
Personal core beliefs and values must be in alignment with those of Novo. It is therefore required that all employed staff, interns, and affiliates of Novo possess a reputation of honesty and integrity in all personal dealings and affirm Novos basic beliefs, values, vision and purpose; which can be found on our website, https://www.novo.org/.
Novo has more than 500 staff serving in over 90 nations around the worldworking to launch, grow, and multiply movements of gospel and mobilize the church for mission. To read more about our global mission, please visit https://www.novo.org.
Job Type: Internship
* relevant: 1 year (Required)
microsoft windows, troubleshooting, technical support, information technology, unix, hardware, computer science, infrastructure management, information systems, software, analysis, training, problem solving, organization, wireless