- Assist executives with business development to support the operational and financial goals of the organization.
- Assist in the creation or delivery of high-level acquisition plans/targets.
- Perform analysis of marketing and real estate data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Maintain tracking report of activity.
- Must be able to work in Los Angeles, CA or Beverly Hills, CA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work between 20-40 hours per week.
- Majoring in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or Marketing.