Software Developer Intern
Laguna Hills, CA
$30,000 - $35,000 a year - Part-time, Internship
* *Locals Only*
At FindTheRightSoftware we are looking for software developers to join our enterprise. You will be responsible for writing functional and well tested code that matches customer and/or project specifications.
* Work with senior consultants on business solutions in multiple computer languages.
* Think about high level concepts and incorporate them into the code needed for a solution.
* Under close supervision, develop, code, test, and debug existing functionality and enhancements in .NET applications.
* Serve as an integral member of a close-knit software development team under the management of a Development Lead.
* Stay current with cutting-edge technologies to improve and modernize existing applications' functionality, performance, and UI.
* Possess a good understanding of business applications.
* Work with the team to understand and resolve software problems, resolve customer complaints with software, and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
Apply today if your background includes:
* A demonstrated proficiency in C# and other coding languages
* A working knowledge of creating and consuming web APIs
* Proficient in Structured Query Language and an understanding of database principles
* Experience with IDEs, Researching, SDK reading/understanding, and Problem Solving
* A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience (working towards a degree is also applicable)
* 1-2+ years of hands-on programming experience
* Job Type: Internship / FullTime
* Salary: $15/hr
* Advancement Opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
* Relevant: 1 year (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Laguna Hills, CA (Required)
* United States (Required)
Hours per Week:
* 31-40 (Required)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes