Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Leisha Willis - State Farm Agent
Los Angeles, CA 90004
$12 - $14 an hour - Part-time, Internship, Commission
Click to apply
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
* Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
* Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
* Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
* Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
* Flexible hours
* Valuable experience
* Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $12 -$14 per hour, depending on experience
* Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to make presentations to potential customers
* Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.