* Master's Degree
We are looking for an Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles. You should be a motivated team player who can be efficient and accurate when multitasking.
* Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
* Enter financial transactions into QuickBooks
* Create and update expense reports
* Process reimbursement forms
* Prepare bank deposits
* Maintain digital and physical financial records
* Provide administrative support
* Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
* Must be actively working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or Financial related.
* GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
* Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
* High level of effectiveness, accuracy, and responsibility.
* QuickBooks experience desired.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
* Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
accounting, quickbooks, gaap, bookkeeping, expense reports, deposits, multitasking, reporting, math, motivation, cooking, responsible, financial transactions, accuracy, records