$13 an hour
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree
* Account Reconciliation
* Vision Insurance
* Health Insurance
We are helping farmers feed the world! ProducePay is revolutionizing financing solutions by providing farmers, who grow fresh fruits and vegetables, with immediate access to liquidity for enhanced cash flow. Produce Pay is disrupting an industry by providing an innovative solution to a prominent need.
As an Accounting Intern you will handle a wide range of important duties at Produce Pay and will wear multiple hats. This position works under the direction of the Controller.
* Assist with preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports and charts
* Assist with audit fieldwork for financial audits
* May perform a variety of administrative support duties such as conducting research, gathering data, preparing spreadsheets, and other similar functions
* Review accounting and financial documents to ensure accuracy of information, calculations and correction of entries
* Prepare account reconciliations
* Prepare and enter journal entries
* Analyze balance sheets and expense accounts
* Provides assistance on special projects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* At least a 3 month commitment
* Extremely detail oriented
* Understanding of business and accounting concepts
* Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, macros, etc.
* Must be working towards (or have completed) a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
* Submit transcripts if graduated less than 2 years ago. Please include GPA on resume.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
* Pay Rate: $13.25 / hour
* Job Type: Full-time
* Free medical insurance
* Dental, vision, and more
* Monthly cell phone and commuting stipends
* Team building activities (paintball, bowling, and more)
* Friday lunches and office snacks
* Arcade games in the office
microsoft excel, accounting, microsoft word, research, auditing, accounts payable, account reconciliation, microsoft access, journal entries, spreadsheets, cash flow, financial audits, pivot tables, detail oriented, balance