Merchant Services Payment Solutions – Outbound Sales Representative - bilingual English & Mandarin or Cantonese (能講中文者優先) – City of Industry, CA-190019625
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is hiring a Merchant Services Payment Solutions /Outbound Sales Representative - bilingual English & Mandarin or Cantonese (能講中文者優先) in the City of Industry, CA.
Will primarily sell merchant payment processing (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards, etc.) and the corresponding hardware and software. Most of the work is in the office making outbound calls from self-sourcing efforts. This role is responsible for the facilitation of merchant service business opportunities through B2B outreach. Compensation includes a base pay, first 12 months a guaranteed ramp up and commission. The position is located at 17171 E Gale Ave #110, City of Industry, CA.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the facilitation of merchant service business opportunities through B2B outreach.
• Will develop profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from outbound sales calls and existing accounts.
• Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services.
• Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization’s products and services to meet their needs.
• Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
• We're looking for highly motivated and outgoing individuals with a proven sales background and experience with cold calling. A strong negotiator and the ability to adapt to customers’ needs to close deals.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: CA-CA-City of Industry
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week: 40
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 6/6/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 6/6/2019|
|客服/售后 ， 全職， 5/17/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 1/11/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|