Accounting and Business Advisory Intern
Flux Accounting - San Diego, CA
Internship$12 an hour
* Customer Service
The purpose of this internship is to learn the full process of small business monthly accounting practices from onboarding a new client to generating monthly financial statements. The candidate will walk away with advanced knowledge of:
* Quickbooks Desktop and Online (including certifications as a Quickbooks ProAdvisor)
* Federal, State, and Local accounting compliance and tax law
* Small business best practices
The side-effects of working at Flux Accounting include:
* Experience making real business decisions with clients who own and operate their own small business.
* Learning how to negotiate and close deals with prospective clients.
* Unparalleled customer service experience.
We are excited to find someone who we would want to offer full-time employment to. The growth opportunities are very high: the right fit could learn to handle their own clients which could mean a share in the profits of the business.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
* San Diego, CA (Required)
* One location