Elavon Sales Support Representative-190015007
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Sales Support Representatives provide product, system, sales process, and contract support to Elavon’s internal sales teams and/or external sales partners (Independent Sales Organizations, Agent/Referral Banks and Third Party POS Vendors).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provides product support (including terminal, software, value add products) which includes feature functionality, live demonstrations as well as system integration and development tools.
2. Assists sales staff in identifying the appropriate contract for new merchant relationships.
3. Maintains current knowledge of required paperwork & supporting documentation, operating systems, procedures, card association regulations, and pricing methods.
4. Researches and resolves compensation issues for both internal and external sales staff.
5. Processes third party certification requests as well as validating certified vendors on the Elavon platform.
6. Maintains internal websites with current information on card schemes and pricing, and notifies sales teams of changes.
7. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of clerical or related experience
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proven customer service/relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of the Payments Industry, Elavon product and system knowledge helpful
-Bilingual in Mandarin
Job: Sales Support
Primary Location: CA-CA-City of Industry
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
|文員/助理 ， 全職， 10/24/2019|
|客服/售后 ， 全職， 5/17/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 1/11/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|