Job Description: The Accounting Manager reports to the Controller and headquarters and contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks while overseeing accounting and budgeting.
· Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and appropriate reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP).
· Insure the timely and accurate preparation of all statutory and corporate financial reports.
· Devise, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
· Guarantee proper controls, internal reporting, policies and procedures are in place to meet all financial regulatory requirements, group policies, and public company compliance.
· Meet all statutory requirements of the organization including payroll taxes, sales taxes, etc.
· Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with approved external auditor.
· Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all transactions.
· Lead forecasting on both a monthly and 12-month rolling basis and prepare yearly budget.
· Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
· Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
· Manage the bookkeeping and payroll functions.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
· Audit the work of the accounting department.
· Assist the Controller with financial reporting as required by headquarters and provide advice to support the decision making process.
· Financial management
· Ethical conduct
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Organized and punctual
· Maintain confidential information
· Excellent and effective interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Must be able to lift up to 15lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields required, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
· 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
· 3+ years of management experience
· Proficiency with QuickBooks, SAP, CRM highly desired and/or comparable software experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
· Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills required
· Excellent written and verbal (Chinese) communication skills required
· Orlando Office: 7120 Lake Ellenor Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
· Orlando Warehouse: 7307 Presidents Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
· May be required to work overtime or flexible hours on an as needed basis
· Available to travel when necessary
Required Licenses/ Certificates:
|其它 ， 全職， 7/31/2019|
|其它 ， 全職， 7/31/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 7/31/2019|
|文員/助理 ， 全職， 7/31/2019|