Job Description: The Sales Engineer expands the Company’s reach through acquisition of new clients and business. The Sales Engineer actively identifies, pursues and engages in building relationships with current and new clients. A Sales Engineer must have LED industry and market knowledge and be able to effectively communicate the Company’s brand and product value in such a way as to elicit a favorable reaction from target customer.
· Meets sales revenue target for specific region.
· Fosters and develops relationships with current and potential clients, as well as vendors.
· Assist with getting clients and vendors to participate in ACE trainings.
· Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be persistent and disciplined in all work.
· Able to handle fast pace and high volume of activity.
· Must have technical skills, and ability to understand LED products and parts.
· Has great presentation skills, and can effectively sell the product to a customer through presentations, tours, and showing them the product.
· Makes regular phone calls and emails to current customers to keep in touch with them, as well as contacting potential clients and vendors.
· Expand base and bring in new clients.
· Travels as needed to meet with current and potential clients.
· Travels as needed to China headquarters.
· Travels as needed to attend tradeshows, trainings, conferences, and other company events.
· Identify potential new markets and customers and their needs.
· Makes accurate sales calculations and sales quotations of current prices.
· Attends tradeshows, trainings, conferences and events to promote the company, network and bring in new clients.
· Keeps record of sales orders.
· Reports to, and works with corresponding Senior Sales Engineer and Territory Sales Manger.
· Works with Customer Service department to help facilitate DEMO Requests.
· Works with Warehouse department to ensure products are shipped to clients on time.
· Maintains professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
· Prepares reports for sales and maintains expense accounts.
· Updates and maintains accounts of customers including contact names and numbers for future sales.
· Follows up with clients on orders, payments and delivery. Track the process from start to finish.
· Preforms all other duties assigned to them of which the employee is capable of preforming.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to give compelling sales pitches
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to relate to, and effectively communicate professionally with all levels of resources (i.e. Senior Management, colleagues, contingent workers, clients, vendors, etc.)
· Ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
· Must have expert knowledge on all Absen products
· Positive and upbeat attitude
· Ability to take initiative and seek out new business
· Ability to maintain and develop relationships with current clients
· Ability to build rapport quickly
· Ability to identify wants and needs of target customers
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
· Must be able to lift, up to 20lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Must have a Bachelors’ degree, Engineering degree preferred
· Must have minimum 2 years’ experience with AV/LED
· Orlando office and warehouse
· SZ Headquarters
· May be required to work overtime and flexible hours on an as needed basis
· May be required to travel throughout the year for business meetings, tradeshows, trainings, demos, and other business-related events
|財務/會計 ， 全職， 10/9/2019|
|其它 ， 全職， 10/9/2019|
|其它 ， 全職， 10/9/2019|
|文員/助理 ， 全職， 10/9/2019|